THE RULES
1. The person that tagged you...My great sister-in-law Rachel, who does it all.
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.THE RULES
It has been difficult to think of six quirks of mine. I guess I'm not often given to introspective analysis.
- I always have to have a stick of chapstick with me. If I go somewhere and forget it, I miss it the entire time I am without it even if I wouldn't have used it anyway.
- I have this weird thing about keeping my sink clean. I can't stand it when a dish gets rinsed off and all the food is left in the sink without getting washed down the drain. This means that when I do the dishes I am constantly washing the sink out even when I know the next dish will dirty it up again. Yes, that means it does take me longer, and yes I am the only one in this house who feels this way.
- I love having lunch by myself during the day. I do this every day if I can possibly help it, even if it means that I am hungry for a while until Everett goes down for a nap.
- I am supposed to wear contacts but a few years ago my eyes started reacting badly to them so I stopped without ever finding out why this happens. I have a pair of glasses but I don't like having something on my face all the time so I never wear them except while driving. This means that my prescription is several years out of date. I don't want to go to the eye doctor with two kids and pay the 40 dollar copay so I don't know if I'll ever figure anything out. I still have good vision, though, so it isn't a worry.
- I hate having anything on my hands (anything that makes them dirty, sticky, or wet). If I am cooking I am constantly wiping my hands on a dishtowel or my apron. I even wipe my hands off after I use body lotion.
- I have leaky eyes. What I mean by this is that when I am talking to someone or laughing or being friendly, my eyes (the right one especially) will start leaking tiny little tears from the outer corners. It is never enough to fall down my face but it is enough to make a mess of my makeup if I am not wearing waterproof mascara. It is a little annoying.
Well, It wasn't as hard to think of these as I thought it would be, even though I had to save this post and come back to it later. I am supposed to pick six people to tag but I am just going to say that if this sounds interesting to you and you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.
0 comments:
Post a Comment