Everett has begun a new practice in this house....recreational hitting. Of his little sister, that is.
I wondered if this would start and now it has. Most of the time he does it out of curiosity (in a "will she cry this time?" kind of way), but sometimes he does it out of frustration that she is taking my attention. Those times really only happen when I am feeding her. Usually I try to read to him or involve him in a game while I am tending to her but sometimes all he wants is for me to put her down so he can sit on my lap all by himself.
I've been punishing him accordingly, but in a way it is interesting to watch how his interest in Ashley changes. Ashley is an absolute peach, though. If he aggravates her she only stays upset for as long as he is doing it. She calms quickly and easily. I do not deserve such a good baby! I thought Everett was a good baby, but compared to her he was difficult. I guess I had no one to compare him to at the time.
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment