Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Pictures

Everett has enjoyed going to my parents house partially because of my sister's cat, Domino. He loves following that cat around and has not lost interest yet. He also discovered a new activity they could do together--eat. Everett figured out very quickly that the cat will eat just about anything he drops off his tray. Fortunately by the time he figured this out he had already eaten most of his dinner.




Today I showed Everett how to stick stickers to a piece of paper. He had a lot of fun with the stickers and kept asking me for more "ickx".


Then I looked and saw that he started to get a little creative with the sticker placement. I knew he would but it surprised me at just how quickly he figured it out.



"What, Momma? Stickers!"




"See, on my chin! Like This!"



"But don't you put them on the paper?" I ask...


"Yep. See? This is how you do it."



Also, on Sunday we celebrated my Sister's birthday. This is the same sister who is going on a mission to Taiwan (!!!).

It was fun to watch Ashley enjoy cuddling with my Dad, so of course I had to take a picture.





And here is Everett, helping my sister open the present. It was a missionary journal. Yes, I know, we're just really exciting around here. But at least it might be useful. (That's my "special ed" brother sitting there next to them asleep--due to some of his medications. He likes having us come which is really fun to see).

1 comments:

Chelsea and gang said...

When does Amanda leave on her mission? Ashley looks so big already!!!! How big is she now? How are you friend?