Yesterday the kids and I discovered a great way to clean the kitchen floor. I was doing dishes and had an enormous mountain of soap bubbles in the sink, so I took a big chunk and tossed it in the air to Everett. It floated magically and slowly made its way down to the floor.
That was enough for him, so I put the dishes on hold and we had a bubble tossing contest. When it was all said and done, the kids had fun stomping out the remaining bits that were left on the floor. The best part was, after wiping the bubbles up with a cloth, Everett had the floors looking better than they did before. I think I'll have to get my floors cleaned more often this way!
1 comments:
I love your creativity. Great way to have fun and get the kids involved. You priorities are difinitely in the correct place.
Glad you are enjoying ND. Sounds like all is well. Best wishes on the semester (I know it already began, but it is not over yet).
Post a Comment