Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Starting Him Young

Lately Everett has insisted on vacuuming for me. It takes him forever and I always need to finish up because he misses almost everything, but it is nice that he is showing enthusiasm for what is supposed to be a chore. It certainly isn't a chore to him.

See how thrilled he is? I'll have to show him this picture when he is a teenager.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the very pleased look on his face!

Stephanie said...

We have a very large fear of vacuums in our house (perhaps because it isn't used very often). However I do have a very attentive sweeper on my hands. For some reason we have four brooms (don't ask me where they came from) and they are always out laying on the floor in the living room. Isn't cleaning great fun with our little helpers.

Stephanie said...

I just read your post about rats, and I am feeling totally vomitious. That is SO DISGUSTING!!!