Fresh Mozzarella on a crusty baguette
Stroking the faces of my sleeping children
Fall breezes
The thump-thump my heart does every time Joel walks in the door from school or work
A beautiful movie
Cross-breezes in my apartment
When my family wants to eat the leftovers
Dimples
Long walks on a breezy day
Pushing past my bedtime with an intriguing chapter
Fresh pineapple
Books about diseases of the mind
Dark chocolate
Preschool TV shows in the morning
Knowing I've been productive
Creating something
Nap time
A compliment from a friend
Freshly cut and imperfectly arranged flowers
Feeling my mind or spirit grow
Watching my children experience the excitement of learning something new
Baking something special
Kisses
What about you? What are your favorites today?
2 comments:
I posted mine on my blog. You have to read to find out.
All of those sound good. I'd have to add a moment that I can not study and not feel guilty about it:)
Post a Comment