Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Picture Says a Thousand Words...

Ever since I posted about our Labor Day weekend, Joel has relentlessly reminded me that I didn't post any pictures of him. The reason for that was that I was at my parents' house when I posted so I only had the pictures my sister took. Why she didn't take any of him, I don't know, but I figure he'd better take it up with her.

Even so, I'm all about appeasing the man who provides for me in so many ways. On that note, here are the pictures I took of Joel. Most of them are unremarkable but some are kind of nice.

Enjoy! (that means you, honey.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to get the same complaint from Erik . . . "all the pictures are of Everett; they'll think we have no life."

I especially like the last shot you posted.