Thursday I had the opportunity to go to a Washington Nationals game with Joel and two of my siblings (thanks, Dad!). It was really fun, and it was my first major league baseball game. It's just too bad the team isn't very good. They were playing the Mets, and I swear there were more Mets fans there than Nats fans. It was pretty funny. It makes me want to go to Fenway Park and see a game there; if Joel has his way, this will become a reality as soon as possible.
This is what I got.
Oh. See those marks on his forehead? Let's have a closer look:
2 comments:
You look great I'm so jealous!! Ok so you need to put more pictures of Ashley up...I want to see how she is growing!! And I'm also jealous you got to go to the beach! How fun! Tell your family hi for me!! I can't believe how big Mack is. And Maddy is cute as ever. Did Amanda leave on her mission yet?
My guess Joel was getting an iron out to iron a shirt one day and it fell on his face? No?
You guys look like you're doing well and having fun. I wish we could fly out there and visit. Maybe we will...who knows.
Post a Comment