Friday, September 19, 2008

(New) Tent

A couple of weeks ago I went to a thrift store near where we live and picked up a few things. Among them was this great tent that I just knew Everett would love to pieces. The best part was that it only cost three dollars, so if he actually did love it to pieces I wouldn't mind. One afternoon I set it up in the living room so he could play in it with all of his doggies (yes, we picked up a new one at the thrift store), and then I went about my business. When I came to check on him, this is what I noticed:


Wait, don't see it? Here's a closer look:



Is he doing what I think he's doing? Let's go around to the side and peek in this flap:


Just as I thought. Here he is, sleeping peacefully with his doggies, a full half hour earlier than I intended for him to nap. Oh well. At least I know he likes his tent.

Awww. I love sleeping babies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest shots. I can just imagine what "talking" occured between the dogs and their devoted friend. And, EXCELLENT find in the tent!