Ashley is starting to suck her thumb more and more, now that she is discovering that those things moving around by her head all the time are actually hands with juicy fingers. I don't know if this will become habitual or not; Everett sucked his thumb a few times when he first discovered his fingers, but it didn't last. However, it very well may with Ashley because she seems to be a lot more persistent with it.
Also, her hair is getting so long it is a little crazy in places. You can't really see it in the picture but there is a piece that curls and flips by her right ear, and she has a few tufts on top of the back of her head that stick up all the time. Crazy, crazy.
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
2 comments:
Oh she's so precious! Katrina does the exact same thing with her thumb. I guess it's only later on when they hold their hand in a fist while sucking. I love how much hair she has.
Oh, and the beach pictures are awesome. I laughed so hard at the carnivorous goldfish, while at the same time marvelling at the skill necessary to make it!
Well she probably inherited that from joel. He sucked his thumb in the womb. I think mom has a picture of it on the ultra sound. Oakley sucks her thumb. I thought I would hate it but I dont. She only does it when she is tired, and you can never lose your thumb like you do a binkey.
Post a Comment