I sadly know, but that's just because my husband is a ESPN junkie.
I wanted Dwight Howard to win, but kudos to Mr. Robinson on the performance.Joel is not black, nor does he have a 40 inch vertical...why oes he own this shirt?
Yep, you're both right. I found it on ebay and gave it to him as a surprise present. We all know Joel can jump that high in his dreams :).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I sadly know, but that's just because my husband is a ESPN junkie.
I wanted Dwight Howard to win, but kudos to Mr. Robinson on the performance.
Joel is not black, nor does he have a 40 inch vertical...why oes he own this shirt?
Yep, you're both right. I found it on ebay and gave it to him as a surprise present. We all know Joel can jump that high in his dreams :).
Post a Comment