We passed our final inspection on the apartment today.
I looked around and was hit with a little sadness at leaving this place. It's been very good to us.
(But our downstairs neighbor will surely be happy to not hear toddler feet above his head all day long.)
I loved how light and open it is with the huge windows.

And noise aside, the wood really warms up the room.
But the best part? The kitchen. I look at the island counter in here and am flooded by memories of Everett and me cooking together. . .him on one side, me on the other.
I looked around and was hit with a little sadness at leaving this place. It's been very good to us.
(But our downstairs neighbor will surely be happy to not hear toddler feet above his head all day long.)
I loved how light and open it is with the huge windows.
And noise aside, the wood really warms up the room.
But the best part? The kitchen. I look at the island counter in here and am flooded by memories of Everett and me cooking together. . .him on one side, me on the other.
1 comments:
I will miss you and your visits. Good luck in Indiana! It's relaxed and you'll be near Indy and Chicago! So, two great cities.
I'm glad you have a blog so we can stay in touch.
Post a Comment