I am officially in love. I was excited to find a couple of weeks ago that this brand of frozen fruit bars ("popsicle" doesn't do them justice) was on sale. I have been even more excited to discover that multiple stores have been having sales on these bars and I have been able to track them down each week. Truly, the sale price doesn't make enough of a difference that buying them at regular price would break the bank, but it sure makes me feel better about buying a "treat".
These bars, while definitely having sugar (20 g, which isn't as bad as some cereals, even), also are a good source of vitamin C and are only 80 calories.
That is my justification for buying them. Not that I need one.
The Lemonade flavor is absolutely wonderful. Edy's has put out many flavors but this was the first and only flavor I've had because it was so good I didn't want to tempt fate and try my luck with something else. It tastes just like lemon sorbet.
I am so tempted to go have one right now, except that it is only 9:30 am, and something about that time definitely does not seem to be popsicle-appropriate.
Here's to hoping that I will be able to hide these from Joel long enough to have had my fill.

0 comments:
Post a Comment