This is a bit of a delayed Mother's Day post, but I just received the gift Joel ordered online for me. I am so excited about it that I thought I'd share it all with you and brag about the thoughtful husband that I have. Sound good? Good.
I was surprised to see that Joel had the idea to get me a little statue to display. We have a beautiful glass display case that was passed to me by my grandparents, and he thought it would fit nicely in there. This is the figurine he picked out for me:

("Cherished Moment" by Hansen Classics)
Sentimental, isn't it? I was surprised to see that Joel selected this kind of a "feely" gift, but I am very excited about it. It is beautiful up close and I am very happy to add it to my collection of display items.
3 comments:
Way to go Joel! That is an beautiful figurine. And so thoughtful. Those gifts are the best, because it will always remind you of Mother's Day 2008 and of Joel's thoughtfulness.
Oh, that is really neat! I love it, it's beautiful.
What a beautiful statue, and what a thoughtful husband:)
Post a Comment