I cannot describe how fun it is to teach Everett new things, and to know that I am the very first person to introduce new ideas to him, even if they are old ideas to everyone else. Seeing the lightbulb go on in his head and the excitement that results is one of the best things, ever.
The latest thing I've been teaching him?
How to give an "Eskimo Kiss".
Precious. I just love it. He already likes giving kisses but this just gives him more incentive to come give me some loves.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Kisses, Kisses, and more Kisses
Posted by Elise at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that is really sweet. Everett is such a cute boy!
I keep checking your blog for regular updates, hoping that when you go too long without updating, it means you're having the baby! I'm so excited for you and Chelses! And all of my other friends having babies too, but you two are the ones I know the best.
Post a Comment