One thing I really hate is when I've been handling raw meat and turn to wash my hands, then have to touch the soap bottle in order to get the soap out, transferring the gunkiness to the bottle. Doesn't that just kind of defeat the purpose of getting my hands clean in the first place? The very next time I use the bottle I will have to touch the meaty germs.
And so, I introduce the perfect solution, from Simplehuman. It is an automatic soap dispenser called the sensor soap pump, and it is genius.
And, isn't it just so pretty? Sleek? Handy?
I'm telling, you, I'm so in love with this kitchen accessory. I know it is not good to covet, but I am coveting anyway. Too bad it is a little expensive (40 dollars), but there are less-expensive models out there. Since my birthday and Mother's Day have already passed, maybe I will have to do some serious hinting for Christmas.
Did you hear that, Joel?

1 comments:
I'm pretty sure when Everett gets bigger he might think it's a super cool toy! My boys sure would.
Post a Comment