I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not had the baby yet. Since I am due tomorrow, I am expecting it to happen sometime this week--especially because the doctor's office said they would induce me before my Mother goes home.
Yes, that's right, my Mother is here! She arrived Saturday afternoon and has been spending time with us. We were able to go pick out material for a baby blanket, so hopefully we can get that done this week. I also found material to make a blessing dress out of.
Today we are going to go look at townhomes available for rent so my family can find a place to stay when they come out here to live for a year. They will move in about a month, so we are crossing our fingers that we will find something promising! My siblings are pulling for a community swimming pool, so we'll see what we can do about that.
Everett has been enjoying seeing Grandma, but was a little confused when we pointed her out as a real person rather than the person who we see on the computer screen every Sunday. It is fun to watch him take to her again!
Pucker Up
4 days ago
1 comments:
Why is your family going to live there for a year? Is your dad teaching at another university?
I'm glad you updated, since I was sure you must be in the hospital! :] Good luck!
Post a Comment