You know what I really hate?
Mastitis.
(Look it up if you're not squeamish about complaints related to nursing a baby.)
At least its not as bad as being run over by 12 semi trucks.
(maybe just 7.)
We'll survive, but I can't say the same thing about dinner tonight.
I hope you like eggs and toast, honey!
Mastitis.
(Look it up if you're not squeamish about complaints related to nursing a baby.)
At least its not as bad as being run over by 12 semi trucks.
(maybe just 7.)
We'll survive, but I can't say the same thing about dinner tonight.
I hope you like eggs and toast, honey!
4 comments:
Bummer!! Sorry to hear...Hope it gets better soon!
ooo--I am so sorry. Had it twice with Everett and this time around I feel like I have spent more time on each of one of my boobs than I have with Everett in the hopes of avoiding ever getting it again. Sometimes I hate how physical motherhood is.
I hope that you feel better soon!
Ok, I've heard about this from my sisters. Everytime I hear it I start thinking baby formula might be my only option when I get to the point when this impacts my life. (-: Hope you get better.
I am so sorry! I have never had it (knock on wood!), but I know plenty of moms that have and it sound awful!
Post a Comment