A couple of nights ago (for whatever reason--I don't know, so don't bother asking), Joel and I were talking about menopause. I made a comment about how it can drag on and on and it's a pain etc. etc., and he said:
"What, you just dry up and you're done."Yep, I've got a lot of work to do with this one.
5 comments:
Wow, way ahead of the game. Your mother and I haven't even talked about that yet. Not like father like son, as Elise saw from my last comment on your blog.
Love, Dad.
Hey kids!! Wow, congrats to Joel on getting into Notre Dame! YAY! Elise...I just love you. You just say whatever comes to mind. I have a request since I haven't seen you in a year...pictures please!! I need to see your babies and this hair you're talking about. Don't disappoint haha. Email me sometime I miss you!
hahahahahaha!!! That's the best question I have heard.
And so sorry, Elise.. I have been a very bad, slacker, commenter lately! I've been holding kids while looking at my blog...and my internet connection has been completely awful since Thanksgiving. Makes things slow and it disconnects a lot. BUT. I have been keeping up on your blog! And I just want to say....so sorry about mastitis! Yikes. That would be plain awful...AND.. I want to see a pic of your new haircut!
So many other things to say - love your stories..everything you blog! I wish I was creative like you!!!
Definately not the funnest discussion topic
Post a Comment