Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Picture Says a Thousand Words. . .

So I'll give you a couple:









Congratulations on making it into the Notre Dame MBA program, Joel!

(The program begins in May and lasts one year, so we will be moving to Indiana by then.)
If you want dibs on football tickets, you'd better speak up. Notre Dame/USC is already taken.

9 comments:

aaron and meg facer said...

Wow! Congratulations to Joel!!

Tori said...

Ahhh! I didn't realize you were moving! But major congratulations go to Joel!!

RebeckerOnline said...

Congrats! That is great! You will be close to lots of great midwest cities! I think that might even be in my parents stake. We'll miss you, but that is wonderful.

Amanda said...

Congrats guys, that's awesome!

Unknown said...

wooo-hooo! (I love the movie Rudy) So excited for all of you!

Melissa and Aaron said...

Congrats Joel! We're going to miss you guys. We actually need to find the time to hang out before you go!!

Pour Les Enfants said...

Congratualtions! I am so excited for your family I know it will be a great experience for you all. Best of luck.

Erika said...

Great news! But, we're sad we'll be losing you.

Natalie Sue said...

Wow!! Congratulations!