In a few hours we're (not Joel) headed off to Utah for the weekend. My maternal Grandfather passed away early this week and we are going to attend his funeral. We're sorry to those of you who live in Utah that we will not be able to see. It is difficult to be so close to many of you and not have time to drop by, but we are only in town for a couple of days and there are a lot of things going on.
Ashley got Everett's flu yesterday morning and was still a little sick this morning. Sorry, all those who let their daughters play with Ashley during playgroup. We haven't been sick in this house for a few days and I didn't think she was going to get it until we went to the store afterward and she threw up all over the place. Hopefully no one got her germs, but if they did, take comfort in knowing that it only lasts 24 hours or so.
I spent all of last night hoping beyond all hope that she will be well by the time we take this trip. I fully admit that I was not saying this as much for her benefit as mine. Traveling on an airplane with a toddler and an up-chucking baby is not high on my to do list.
But, the flight is non-stop. Wahoo! Hopefully I have enough snacks, videos, toys, stickers and individually gift-wrapped crayons to keep Everett occupied.
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
1 comments:
Sorry to hear about your loss and hope you have a safe trip.
Post a Comment