Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a good thing. . .

That we kept Everett home from Nursery on Sunday. He had been acting "funny", meaning he had been acting sick, but with our thermometer on the blink we didn't have any hard evidence of a fever. Today, after a few harrowing days of yelling and heightened dramatics (admittedly not only from Everett), he has broken out into the trademark Roseola rash. Brilliant. Last time he had this, Ashley was being born, so this time I am glad I don't have to worry about germ transfer to a new-newborn.

On the bright side, this rash means that we're on the home stretch and I might only have a grumpy toddler for another day or two. I don't know where he picked it up since we haven't really been anywhere except playgroup lately, but I am glad he's alive and getting over it. I always know he can't be too sick when he still wants to chase balloons around the house!

0 comments: