99 cents' worth of clear vinyl remnants from Walmart (of which you will only use a small portion)
Sharpie markers (regular and fine-tipped for details)
A few favorite books or images printed out from the computer--special characters (ie Lightning McQueen) included
A few minutes of time
Scissors
Window Clings!
Add magic markers, which wipe off easily, and you're in business!
(side note: we didn't have washable markers, so the ones we used sometimes took off thin layers of the sharpie if we left them on too long. Maybe washable markers would do this as well, but I want to try them next time and see.)
Do you have a windowless house? Try this method:
Curious George show not included, but feel free to take all the dust and smudges.
3 comments:
Wow, what a great idea! Though I'm not sure Adam would be thrilled by those being on the tv, but I think it's funny. :]
cute idea!
Oh my heck.. see! This is a genius idea I would have never come up with on my own!
Post a Comment