Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Question

How many of you like pureed soups? If you don't, is it the consistency that bothers you or the types of soups that are usually pureed (butternut squash, carrot, etc.)?

I am a yes. Joel is a no. I was just wondering if anyone else has an opinion about this.

4 comments:

Chelsea and gang said...

Ok I am finally caught up on your blog haha! It was very entertaining. And by the way...I haven't tried pureed soups yet, but I love soup in general so I would probably like it.

Lisa J. said...

I love pureed cauliflower soup (even though I don't usually like cauliflower). Jeremy likes the flavor of the soup but not the consistency.

Wayne Johnson said...

I would probably eat it if I was hungry but would probably never order it. I usually like everything so maybe Joel gets some of his pickiness from me. Mary Susan

Wayne Johnson said...

I would probably eat it if I was hungry but would probably never order it. I usually like everything so maybe Joel gets some of his pickiness from me. Mary Susan