I have already mentioned that Joel and I went up to Philadelphia on Thursday to watch BYU's tournament game. It was a lot of fun. The last time I went to a basketball game, I saw the Jazz with some friends, but it has been a while.
I really enjoyed the basketball game. The time flew by and the excitement of the fans was infectious. It helped that we had really good seats; we were on the corner, but we were sitting in the 11th row. I thought the seats were pretty good, and this thought was confirmed when Joel noticed who was sitting a few rows back from us:
Joe Lunardi, who looked like he was really enjoying himself.
(for those of you who don't know who Joe Lunardi is, don't feel bad. He is called a "bracketologist" and gets overhyped to
talk about which teams will with the NCAA tournament. If you care (I don't), you can learn more about him here).
talk about which teams will with the NCAA tournament. If you care (I don't), you can learn more about him here).
And don't worry. He didn't know we were taking the picture. I pretended to be taking a picture of us, even though Joel kept making fun of me.
So, that was fun. Even though I really don't care what Joe Lunardi thinks, and I can promise you that not one ounce of my mental energy has been devoted to determining the tournament winners, it was kind of fun to know that we saw a "celebrity".
So, that was fun. Even though I really don't care what Joe Lunardi thinks, and I can promise you that not one ounce of my mental energy has been devoted to determining the tournament winners, it was kind of fun to know that we saw a "celebrity".

1 comments:
Wow, so much fun!
Post a Comment