Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How?

My patience level today: -1.

Why is this? What makes the difference? I got a pretty good amount of sleep last night, considering that I still have a baby who wakes up at night.

I'm not stressed.

I'm not pregnant.

The kids weren't particularly challenging today.

Joel and I have been extra loving toward each other.

I had a good scripture study session.

What changes things? Does anyone know the answer? Does anyone have a remedy?!!?

3 comments:

queenie said...

in our house you are "allowed" five non-normal or grumpy days a month. Considering it's the last day of the month you did pretty well :)

Tori said...

Remedies? For me, reading an escapist (as in, fantasy or historical fiction) novel for a few minutes often takes me away from reality enough to help me regain my equilibrium.

Sorry you had a bad day!

R said...

maybe you're going to start yoru period!