Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What To Do?

Everett is asleep on the couch. Joel is asleep next to him. Ashley is still sleeping in her crib, which is in my room.

The next thing on my list was to organize my room and get things ready to give away. But I can't do that with a sleeping baby in there.

What should I do? I've all ready gone through the kids clothes and boxed them up. I've all ready cleaned up around here. I tried to ask Everett if he wanted to make cupcakes with me, which always gets me big, big reactions, but this time? Nothing. Just a groan and a roll over on the couch. I would make dinner, but everyone is still sick, and no one would want to eat it but me!

If I sneak away now, no one will probably notice for a while. Do you think I should go take myself out to dinner? I'm starting to really think about it. . .

(knock on wood that I don't get sick. knock on wood. knock on wood.)

3 comments:

Pour Les Enfants said...

I say, Make a run for it. Go get something good and leave the sickees at home alone!!!! You may feel better by getting out of the house!

Alicia said...

Whoops! I meant that last comment (about not knowing what to do with yourself) for this post! I dont know how that happpened. Strange.

Tori said...

Oh wow, the possibilities! And yet, in yor situation, I would probably have no idea what to do, so I would go piddle around on the computer. Good luck with the sick family! Adam is nursing Katrina and just went grocery shopping for me. We're having dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets for dinner. :]