This is my husband, Joel. He is some kind of wonderful.
I know you're dying to hear why he is so wonderful, so I suppose I'll let you in on just one of the many reasons:
He puts effort into the housework. Without reminders. And without resentment.
For instance:
We are having some dear friends over for dinner today. What did he do when he woke up this morning? He started cleaning, folks. Yes, that's right, cleaning. I did not ask him to do this. I was not going to ask him to do this (there wasn't that much to do). While he was at it, he even organized Everett's room.
And you know the best part? He does this every time we have company over. He does not have to be asked, he just looks around and finds something to do.
I tell you what, my husband is the best.
Sorry, he's not for sale, trade, or borrow.
Although I would be willing to work out a housework labor/monetary exchange sort of deal, if you want to use him for that. Interested? You know where to reach me.
I know you're dying to hear why he is so wonderful, so I suppose I'll let you in on just one of the many reasons:
He puts effort into the housework. Without reminders. And without resentment.
For instance:
We are having some dear friends over for dinner today. What did he do when he woke up this morning? He started cleaning, folks. Yes, that's right, cleaning. I did not ask him to do this. I was not going to ask him to do this (there wasn't that much to do). While he was at it, he even organized Everett's room.
And you know the best part? He does this every time we have company over. He does not have to be asked, he just looks around and finds something to do.
I tell you what, my husband is the best.
Sorry, he's not for sale, trade, or borrow.
Although I would be willing to work out a housework labor/monetary exchange sort of deal, if you want to use him for that. Interested? You know where to reach me.
1 comments:
Good job Joel!
Post a Comment