by 11 am, I have already done these things:
--Put Everett's pants back on him no less than 47 times.
--Cleaned up packing peanuts, balloons, and cards from various games that some little busybody tossed all over the place
--Told a screaming (did I say yelling? and screaming?) toddler that yes, he does have to eat his sandwich without pulling it all apart and only licking off the peanut butter.
--Cleaned up marker from the wall. Which, incidentally, was done by the only two non-washable markers in this house. The very same ones I thought were hidden away. Nope. Not well enough for a certain toddler's magnetism for trouble.
--Swore a hundred times over that I would never paint my house with flat paint. Once that stuff is marked up, nothing can fix it, not even a magic eraser.
--Tried to clean the marker off said toddler's arms, legs, hands, feet, and face. I promise. I really tried.
--Found the same toddler clutching something in his hand, in the act of raising it to his mouth but hastily turning away from me upon realizing he was spotted.
--It was poop.
--I still don't know where he found it.
I Asked, but all he said was "yuck"
[blech]
--Looked online to see if I could find a way to contact those children-stealing gypsies. Anyone have a good contact number?
Pucker Up
4 days ago
3 comments:
The impressive thing is that you didn't add "pull my hair out" to your list. You're a WONDERWOMAN!!
Sounds like you had a fun morning...even more so than I did, which I thought was SUPER fun. If you could send those gypsies my way that'd be great.
Oh boy!
Post a Comment