Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's happened!

Well, it's happened. Ever since Ashley has learned to crawl (though it was only days ago), she has been trying to pull up on everything she sees.

Now it is her activity of choice. Ashley will pull up to the couch, up to the exersaucer, up on the DVD drawers, and up on me. The other day while I was cooking, she kept coming in and pulling up on my leg, then laughing and laughing and laughing. I think she was pretty pleased with herself that she "caught" me.

So far she isn't much of a trouble-maker. In fact, she has been a lot happier since she has learned to move around, though she does get frustrated when she finally gets to a room where I am only for me to leave again.

I don't know if she will be an early walker or if she will just be content at this stage for a while, but I don't care either way. She is happy and pretty pleased with herself.

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oh I love it! Ethan is doing the same thing!