Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Then and Now

Lately I've been thinking a lot about how our little family has grown since we moved here.

When we moved here in August of 2007, Everett was nine months old. We were fresh out of college (still feels like we are), and this was our first "real job"--Joel's at work, and mine at home alone with a baby all day long. We moved to a great town and found a great ward and lots of wonderful, sincere, loving, helpful people. We have loved it.

Today I was looking at some pictures of Everett at around 10 months old, which is what Ashley almost is. I realized that the older Ashley gets, the more she looks like her big brother. Want some evidence? Here it is:


What do you think? I think they look more similar now because Ashley is filling out a little bit. Everett had way more teeth than Ashley does now, and their personalities differ quite a bit, but they do have some fun similarities (fun fact: they both have shy little dimples on one side of their mouth--dimples that are only displayed under certain circumstances).

1 comments:

queenie said...

We will miss having you here!