Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Little Piggy. . .

Today I put Ashley's hair in pigtails for the first time. It is something I've been wanting to try for a while now, and now that I have, I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! I know I'm the most biased person in the world, but I thought they looked pretty cute on her. It really was amazing how much those pigtails made her look like a little girl rather than a baby.

A definite plus: now I have a whole bunch more potential for bow-making experiments.

And, because I'm super, duper generous (yeah, especially with your time), you get several pictures of the "new look". Lucky you!


Here's the BEFORE:







. . . And Here's the AFTER!

(yes, just ignore the way-too-big jeans)



And a Bonus, especially for my sister Maddy.

Maddy, are you paying attention? See the look on Ashley's face?

This is a you look. It is uncanny.

Memorize it. This is how you look often!

1 comments:

Lisa J. said...

She is so cute, and she is getting so big!