Caption: The Face of a One-Year-Old's Cookie Drama.
Sometimes I feel like this, too, when I want something I can't have. Do you? Thankfully we don't all walk around like this all the time. Can you imagine the chaos?
Elise!!! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I'm so glad you found me. :) Your little family is beautiful & I know how busy you are. :) I'm glad to see life is going so well for you. I didn't know that Amanda was on a mission. My sister Brianna has her farewell on Sunday (we would love to have you and your family come... e-mail me at mb4famatgmaildotcom if your interested or leave a comment) she leaves on July 8th to go to Texas yee-haw :) I look forward to reading more from your blog.
Oh, that is so cute.... and as we always say in our house, "It is so hard to be a baby!"
So what happened with Everett's speech evaluation? Jayden seems to almost be the same way... My dr wants him to be evaluated too. Our appt is July 9th.
4 comments:
Ashley's just going to love this photo in about 15 years....
You are having a rough week. I hope the weekend is better. Best of luck to you.
Elise!!! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I'm so glad you found me. :) Your little family is beautiful & I know how busy you are. :) I'm glad to see life is going so well for you. I didn't know that Amanda was on a mission. My sister Brianna has her farewell on Sunday (we would love to have you and your family come... e-mail me at mb4famatgmaildotcom if your interested or leave a comment) she leaves on July 8th to go to Texas yee-haw :) I look forward to reading more from your blog.
Oh, that is so cute.... and as we always say in our house, "It is so hard to be a baby!"
So what happened with Everett's speech evaluation? Jayden seems to almost be the same way... My dr wants him to be evaluated too. Our appt is July 9th.
Post a Comment