Yesterday, Everett wolfed down more than half a pack of mint gum before I could stop him.
(He hasn't quite gotten the hang of just chewing.)
This morning, when I laid him down for a messy diaper change, I was surprised to note that I didn't smell what I usually smell. What is usually unpleasantly odorous was strangely minty, with a few undertones of stink. On the whole, it was almost. . .pleasant.
Yes, that's right. Are you looking for ways to freshen up the chore of diaper changing? The answer is simple--give your child as much gum as he can eat. But don't use the weak flavors like "raspberry mint." Go with enamel burning, tongue-tingling mint, all the way.
In short, I will no longer mind when Everett gets into my gum stash.
Next up: diaper fresheners in pill form!
Pucker Up
4 days ago
3 comments:
Man, and I was always told that if I swallowed my gum that it would stay in my stomach for seven years.
What liars.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)
That is hilarious! :)
Oh so funny
Post a Comment