Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby Names

ADRIANNE.

What does everyone think of the name Adrianne (the stress on the first part of the name)? Adrie for short? Hmm.

Joel isn't convinced yet. Any suggestions on how to convince him?

As a side note, why is it that Everett enjoys smearing food all over his face and hair? Does he enjoy giving me more work? It doesn't seem very appetizing to me to have peanut butter in my ear canal, but whatever floats his boat. Let's just hope he's grown out of it by the time he is on a mission.

3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

That is really cute! So you would say it more like A-DREE-In rather than Adree-ANNE? Either way, I like both of them. As for convincing Joel, if you find a good trick let me know. Ladd is very hard to convince also!

Elise said...

Adree-anne, but I guess I was thinking more of the stress on the first part. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how that would work, but I still like it...
(if we did it ending in an "in", it would be spelled Adrienne, which I haven't ruled out yet).

Natalie Sue said...

I really like it too!