Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Basketball Star?

Everett has been enjoying his new basketball hoop (we bought it a few weeks ago), almost as much as his Daddy has (when they play with it together--Everett watching Joel shoot--I often hear "Hey Honey! Come watch this! I can make it with my eyes closed!).

Everett especially likes playing with it when Joel isn't home, because he knows that Mom, at least, isn't a ball hog. Give him a couple more months and she couldn't take it from him if she tried, her athletic skills are that wanting.

Usually after he (Everett, not Joel) makes a basket he squeals, giggles, and claps his hands wildly, but seeing as I was recording with the camera he is always desperate to handle, it was a miracle I filmed the solitary basket that I did. At the end of the clip you can see that he goes right back to the camera. If you've noticed that we don't post videos very often, now you know why. Are there any video cameras out there that are disguised as vegetables?

3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Nice shot, Everett!

Emily S. said...

Elise! It's Emily Stinson, your old VT in Provo. I just found you blog! Everett is getting so big. It seems like life is going well for you in VA. We're in NC now, check out the blog www.morganandemily.blogspot.com . Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

Jessica Brown said...

Nice shot Everett, Oh darn Natalie are said that.

I don't know about any vegetable camo flauged (yea, no idea how you spell that one) camera's. You should patent that Elise! It would be off the charts for all of us desperate moms who have good desires to document and babies histories!