To Me!
Joel bought me Anne of Green Gables for Valentine's Day, and I am very excited about it. I have very fond memories of watching this movie (as well as the sequel) while I was sick with strep throat a few times during my childhood, and it is a movie I have always wanted to own. It came yesterday in the mail and so when Joel got home he wanted me to open it, which meant that I got to watch it with him last night!
Now, Joel blames this on having sisters, but he knows this movie better than I do, and laughed harder at parts than I even did. He could quote many parts of it from memory and seemed to enjoy himself immensly. I am just glad I could curl up next to him and not hear him complain through the whole movie (not that he does that anyway).
So anyway, Thanks, Honey! What a great idea!
Pucker Up
4 days ago
1 comments:
Ooooooooooo I am SO jealous! I absolutley love Anne of Green Gables. I always wanted to visit Prince Edward's island. Once, I dated a guy that served his mission there. I thought it was destiny. lol. (good thing it wasn't). But tell Joel that was a great idea and nice of him to watch it with you. When it comes on PBS and Ladd sees me watching it, he just rolls his eyes! :)
Post a Comment