I've been tagged by the lovely Melissa Mitchell. What I am supposed to do is show ten of my favorite pictures and (and I know you'll feel so lucky) tag: Natalie, Amanda, Tori, Kellee, Chelsea, Jessica, Emily, Kera, Sheila and Meg (or whoever wants to participate).
(disclaimer: most of these will be of Everett, I'm warning you right now)
Our Wedding Day (come on, you knew I had to include one of these). This is one of my very favorite pictures from that day. We were married in December, so it was a little cold and it was actually snowing that day, which made for some neat pictures.
My littlest sister and Me at my reception. She had her own little bouquet and looked so great.
My brothers and me. I like this picture because my brothers are so great and it is rare that I am able to share a picture just with them. Mack (the redhead) is about a foot taller now, I swear. What a handsome guy.
This is one of my favorite family pictures we had taken in November. We will have to get another one taken again this year because of our new little addition.
This is of my Mother with Everett in the hospital. I love this picture because it perfectly captures the grandmotherly joy in her eyes.

I think it is evident why I like this picture. Everett is still a tiny baby (yes, he was born with dark hair), and it is fun to see a Daddy-Son picture.
Everett's blessing day: A day all mothers look forward to and remember.
This is when my freshmen roommates and I got together for a little reunion in October during my trip back to Utah. It was one of the highlights of my trip and I was so excited to see all of them.
Everett has fun with hats.
It was kind of fun to look through some of my old photos. I'm sorry there wasn't anything more exciting. Thanks, Melissa, for letting me reminisce!


4 comments:
What a cute post! I love seeing all of those pics. Sure! I'll join in!
What a fun post! Elise, you are so gorgeous!
And I really love the picture of Everett crying. Is it bad that we love pictures of our babies when they are so sad??
I love your pics and I'm so glad you joined in! I know it's annoying sometimes to get tagged, but I liked this one!!
I love your pictures! I'm going to have to look through mine and find my favorites!
Post a Comment