...by my dear cousin Kera. I never know what to say for these things, but I always enjoy reading other people's, so I'll give it a whirl:
Attached or single? ... Attached, un-breakable, inseparable, however you want to say it is what I[happily] am.
Best friend? ... Joel, no contest. Thanks for all those back rubs and late-night laughs, honey!
Cake or pie? ... hard choice, but generally I'd say pie.
Day of choice ... Saturday or any holiday Joel doesn't work.
Essential item ... Chapstick, oh my goodness, chapstick. Call me an addict.
Favorite color ... Always changes. Right now it's green.
Gummy bears or worms ... Either, but the very best (bears) are the german Haribo ones.
Home town? ... Uh, Lincoln, Nebraska? Lindon, Utah? Take your pick. I'd count either.
Favorite Indulgence? ... going out to eat and getting a fabulous dessert.
January or July? ... this is a toughie, but I'd have to say July, especially since our baby girl will be here this year by then.
Kids? ... One...and a half? Two? How do you count it?
Life isn't complete without ... Socks. I do not know what I would do without socks.
Marriage date? ... December 30th, 2005 (see, honey, I got it right!).
Number of brothers and sisters ... Two Brothers: Nick and Mack, and Two Sisters: Amanda and Maddy. If you count in-laws and people who married my in-laws, bump those numbers up to 7 and 8, respectively.
Oranges or apples? ... Orange, as long as it is juicy and easy to peel.
Phobia and fears? ... The dark (yes, I'll admit it). Also that the gas to the stove is running without the burner actually being lit and we will either all die in our sleep of asphyxiation or an explosion.
Quote? ... "I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort."--Gordon B. Hinkley
Reason to smile ... Everett, Joel playing with Everett, the baby girl who is joining us in June...
Season of choice ... Fall. I love sweaters and I love the crisp air and holiday anticipation.
Tag three people ... Amanda, Natalie, Jessica, Camille, and Kellee (if you see my blog).
Unknown fact about me ... I am interested in being a foster parent, though I don't necessarily expect it to ever happen.
Vegetable ... asparagus
Worst habit ... procrastination!
X-ray or ultrasound ... I've never had an X-ray, so I'll pick Ultrasound because the only times I've had them were when we were finding out the sex of our baby(ies).
Your favorite food? ... A good steak never sounds unappetizing to me. But I do love my Dad's coconut shrimp (with a passion). Oh, and I also love mangoes.
Zodiac sign? ... Pices
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
1 comments:
That WAS fun to read!
Post a Comment