Well, I have determined--very scientifically--that what Everett had Saturday night was definitely not food poisoning.
How, you ask? Let me just say that I spent several hours last night inspecting the cleanliness of our toilet bowl. There were only two major drawbacks to last night:
1) Joel had another very late night at work, so he didn't get home until after midnight.
2) For some reason, Everett picked that very night to refuse to go to sleep, so at one point I was, erm, visiting the bathroom holding a crying baby in one arm and leaning on the toilet with the other. It just made me grateful that my morning sickness wasn't as bad with this pregnancy or that would definitely have been a normal occurrence.
Let me finish up by saying that I am very glad Joel bought that big thing of gatorade, because I sure have used it this morning. And, I feel very grateful because this is the kind of illness that only lasts a few hours, so even though I am exhausted today, I do not have to make any sudden runs to the bathroom with a toddler in tow. Now that is certainly a blessing!
Pucker Up
4 days ago
2 comments:
Oh, Elise. I am sooo sorry. That is not fun at all. In fact, it sounds miserable. I'm so sorry you've been sick!! I hope you get over it very quickly!
I'm so sorry about your night! I've been there!
Post a Comment